You’re in for a deal with with this Honey Cinnamon Paleo Granola. It’s frivolously sweetened, barely chewy but deliciously crunchy. This granola makes for a delicious snack and is ideal for topping in your favourite yogurt.
Paleo Granola is made with actual meals elements.
This recipe come along with a mix of nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. The honey on this recipe offers simply the correct amount of sweetness and the nuts and seeds add an ideal crunch. This granola is paleo-friendly, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, freed from refined sugars and vegetarian. To make this a vegan-friendly recipe you may merely substitute grade B maple syrup for the honey.
Elements for Paleo Granola with Honey and Cinnamon
Be at liberty to substitute your favourite uncooked nuts and seeds. We encourage you to make use of what you will have available or what sounds finest to you.
- Uncooked almonds
- Uncooked cashews
- Uncooked pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Uncooked sunflower seeds
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Coconut oil
- Honey – for vegan-friendly or when you want, use maple syrup.
- Floor cinnamon
- Pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Dried cranberries or cherries – we suggest dried fruit that contains no added sugar.
Shop Thrive Market to get one of the best costs on pure, natural, and specialty meals. PLUS get a free reward valued at $24 once you sign-up! Store Thrive Marketplace for all your baking necessities!
How one can make this Paleo Granola recipe
You have to a food processor to make this recipe. You can additionally use a blender however a processor will work finest.
- To make Paleo granola you have to to preheat the oven to 275 °F.
- Whereas the oven is preheating, in a meals processor (or blender), add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to cut into small items. Don’t over mix.
- Subsequent, in a big saucepan, warmth coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium warmth, for about 3-5 minutes. Take away from warmth and stir in vanilla. Then add the seeds and processed nuts and coconut flakes and stir to coat.
- Unfold granola combination evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or till frivolously browned. Take away from oven and add dried cranberries – may have to softly press into granola combination.
- Enable the granola to chill for about 20 minutes or till hardened. Break aside granola. Retailer in an hermetic container or mason jar for as much as 2 weeks.
Methods to serve Paleo Granola
Listed here are 5 methods to take pleasure in this scrumptious, crunchy, chewy granola.
- As is. It’s so good simply on it’s personal.
- Sprinkle on prime of your favourite yogurt – this might be dairy-free if wanted.
- Sprinkle on prime of chia pudding for a paleo-friendly breakfast, snack or dessert.
- Sprinkle on prime of your favourite salad. It add a candy crunch to a savory salad. The proper mixture.
- Give as a present for another person to take pleasure in!
Pumpkin Seeds, a nutrient powerhouse.
We love uncooked pumpkin seeds, also called pepitas, for a lot of causes. Listed here are few!
- Excellent supply of magnesium, manganese, copper & zinc.
- Magnesium, promotes wholesome blood stress & coronary heart in addition to correct digestion.
- Zinc enhances immunity.
- Plant-based supply of omega-3’s wholesome fat and protein.
- Wealthy supply of tryptophan which is useful for acquiring restful sleep.
- Wealthy in antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties.
How one can retailer Paleo Granola
Enable the granola to chill fully. Then switch to an hermetic container or mason jar to retailer for as much as 2 weeks. It’s also possible to freeze this grain-free granola for as much as 3 months.
Can I make Paleo Granola nut-free?
Nice questions! You may. We even have one other recipe on our weblog that may be a nut-free model of a grain-free granola. You will discover that recipe here.
What makes this a granola recipe, paleo?
This recipe is paleo-friendly as a result of it doesn’t embrace any gluten, grains, dairy, refined sugar or ultra-processed elements. It’s made with actual, entire meals and sweetened with honey, a refined sugar-free sweetener. In case you are serving this on prime of yogurt and what to maintain this a paleo-friendly choice, you’ll want to use a dairy-free, almond or coconut milk primarily based yogurt. An alternative choice is to serve the paleo granola with canned coconut milk.
Different granola recipes to strive:
- 1 cup uncooked almonds
- 1 cup uncooked cashews
- 1/3 cup uncooked pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup uncooked sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural honey*
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp. floor cinnamon
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- Preheat oven to 275 °F.
- In a meals processor or blender, add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to cut into small items. Don’t over mix.
- Warmth coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium excessive warmth in a big saucepan, for about 3-5 minutes. Take away from warmth and stir in vanilla. Then add seeds, nuts and coconut flakes and stir to coat.
- Unfold granola combination evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till frivolously browned. Take away from oven and add dried cranberries, could must press into granola combination.
- Enable to chill for about 20 minutes or till hardened. Break aside granola. Retailer in an hermetic container or mason jar for as much as 2 weeks.
*For Vegan Choice, use Maple Syrup.
- Serving Dimension: 1/12 of recipe
- Energy: 220
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 33 mg
- Fats: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
Pin now to make later!
Photograph Credit score: The images on this weblog put up have been taken by Jess of Plays Well with Butter.
This put up could comprise affiliate hyperlinks which received’t change your value however will share some fee.
All images and content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use our images with out prior written permission. Should you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your personal distinctive phrases and hyperlink again to the supply recipe right here on The Actual Meals Dietitians.