Do-it-yourself and straightforward to make, this Wholesome Blueberry Baked Oatmeal makes for a scrumptious breakfast and is ideal for meal prep. With its heat cinnamon and vanilla flavors, full with blueberries and sliced almonds this recipe is one you’ll make time and again. It may be made with recent or frozen blueberries making it the proper year-round baked good. Prime it with yogurt or whipped topping and a drizzle of maple syrup for one thing additional scrumptious.
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is calmly sweetened with maple syrup, made hearty due to the oats, and a breakfast you’ll most positively look ahead to.
Baked oatmeal has develop into a go-to of ours. It’s simple to make, nice for meal prep, and in addition makes for a pleasant and delicious breakfast or brunch. Paired with our Turkey Apple Sausage Patties it makes for a properly balanced meal to start out the day. Whereas we favor to serve baked oatmeal heat, it additionally tastes nice chilly in case you want a breakfast fast. Add this wholesome breakfast recipe to your weekend meal prep session and also you’ll have a hearty breakfast bursting with juicy blueberries prepared for the week.
This publish incorporates affiliate hyperlinks that won’t change your value however will share some fee.
Substances for Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Old-fashioned rolled oats – a budget-friendly, extremely versatile entire grain. We love baking and cooking with oats! For gluten-free, use gluten-free certified rolled oats
- Baking powder
- Ground cinnamon – get the perfect costs on spices and seasoning by Thrive Market!
- Ground nutmeg – provides a scrumptious and heat taste. Be at liberty to omit in case you don’t have it available or add floor ginger as an alternative.
- Chia seeds – an non-compulsory ingredient that provides a lift of fiber. Be at liberty to omit.
- Maple syrup – might substitute honey.
- Ripe banana – a black-spotted banana works finest on this recipe. You may as well use applesauce.
- Complete eggs – this recipe has not been examined with out eggs.
- Milk of alternative – any milk will get the job achieved. Natural cows milk, unsweetened almond milk, and even kefir works, too!
- Unsalted Butter – for dairy-free use coconut oil.
- Pure vanilla extract
- Almonds – Be at liberty to make use of any nuts of alternative – we like to make use of sliced almonds however pecans additionally make for a really tasty addition. Omit for nut-free.
- Frozen blueberries – No must thaw. Might substitute recent berries if you want.
Shop Thrive Market to get the perfect costs on pure, natural, and specialty meals. PLUS get a free reward whenever you sign-up!
The best way to make Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
A one-bowl form of a recipe makes for a fast clear up!
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375℉. Spray a 9×9 or 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray or grease with butter or coconut oil.
- Step 2: In a bowl, mix all the components and blend.
- Step 3: Switch to the baking dish. Prime with a number of further frozen berries and sliced almonds, if desired.
- Step 4: Bake for 30-35 minutes or till heart is ready.
- Step 5: Let it sit for 10 minutes earlier than serving.
- Step 6: Prime with whipped topping or plain yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup in case you please.
Are you able to freeze Baked Oatmeal?
Completely. Oatmeal bakes are good for freezing and having fun with as a future meal. We like to double the recipe and stash one away within the freezer. You may as well make them into oatmeal cup muffins as we did in our Zucchini Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups.
Can recent blueberries be used as an alternative of frozen?
You positive can. The truth is, you should utilize any berries you want or have available. Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, or a mixture like we did in our Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal recipe.
The best way to make Blueberry Baked Oatmeal nut-free and dairy-free.
Merely omit the almonds for a nut-free choice. For dairy-free, we like to make use of unsweetened almond milk and melted coconut oil rather than the butter.
In search of steerage with meal planning? Try Real Plans, a extremely customizable on-line meal planning service that features over 300 of our very personal recipes.
Different recipes you’ll love!
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Spray a 9×9 or 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray or grease with butter or coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix all the components and blend.
- Switch to the ready dish. Prime with a number of further frozen berries and sliced almonds, if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or till heart is ready.
- Let sit for 10 minutes earlier than serving.
- Prime with whipped topping or yogurt and maple syrup in case you please.
- Retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week or within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
- To reheat – microwave for 30-60 seconds or within the oven at 300 levels till heat.
- Serving Dimension: 1/9 of recipe
- Energy: 245
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fats: 10 g
- Saturated Fats: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g
Pin now, make later!
All pictures and content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use our pictures with out prior written permission. Should you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your individual distinctive phrases and hyperlink again to the supply recipe right here on The Actual Meals Dietitians. Thanks!